Why WBN in 100 Seconds
The management of global employee benefit programs is an extremely difficult task and for many companies they often do not have a program in place at all; historically it has been common to let each country / location do their own thing.
With years of experience in this field Mattioli Woods can add “real value” to an employer by auditing, designing, creating and managing a global employee benefits program.
“Think globally - act locally: Providing solutions for internationally based staff”
- Review of existing arrangements – we review the structure, design, cost and also benchmark the benefits for competitiveness.
- Implementing new plans – whether this is required for one employee or a group of employees we can source terms and implement using our network of connections worldwide; we would also make sure that the correct plan structure is put in place dependent on the employee status (local national, expatriate etc.).
- Advising on statutory arrangements required – each country has different local statutory requirements therefore it is vitally important that you know what cover you need to have in place and also to avoid duplicating cover and paying unnecessary costs.
- Specialist risk insurance cover – we can assist with the placement of cover for both high risk occupations and where cover is required in challenging geographical areas using our network of insurance providers.
- Designing global employee benefit programs – every client has different structures and requirements and also each country has its own characteristics. These make it challenging to design and create a global programme. However with the assistance of the Worldwide Broker Network (WBN) we are confident that we can provide you with a personalised programme that will meet your requirements. We can also add in online functionality to provide immediate access to your employee benefits data from anywhere in the world!
- Global project management - once the benefits programme is established it is equally important that the ongoing management is of high quality. With our Global Project Management service you will have a dedicated person to oversee your global benefits programme whether this involves 2 or 30 countries.
We are able to provide a unique global service offering via our membership of the Worldwide Broker Network (WBN) and more details of the benefits of WBN can be found by watching the below video.*Barclays Corporate and Employer Solutions (C&ES) - Financial wellbeing: the last taboo in the workplace?