Attracting, recruiting and retaining a workforce for the futureEvent date:
Wednesday 6 February 2019Event type:
University of Derby, Kedleston Road Campus, Room B301Time:
4:30pm – 7:00pm
The University of Derby, in collaboration with Knights plc and Mattioli Woods plc, are delighted to provide a unique insight into successful recruitment and retention practice from the candidate, employee and employer’s perspective, with speakers from the University, Knights plc, and Mattioli Woods plc.In an ever changing and competitive market, we will be exploring:
- Factors that influence a candidate or should be considered when applying for a role
- Factors employers should consider when recruiting
- Ways employers can maximise their resources through intelligent job design and advertising, role development, competitive financial and the right employee benefits packages
- A mock interview with examples of how to avoid the common legal pitfalls during the recruitment process
- Establishing a positive culture and ensuring a healthy working environment
- Awareness and impact of mental wellbeing in the workplace
This will be followed by a question and answer session on all things recruitment and retention.
As well as providing an insight into the recruitment process for both employers and employees, the seminar will offer delegates the opportunity to network and share experiences with their peers, participate in a group discussion regarding the issues raised and to ask questions.
We look forward to you joining us.Who should attend?
Business owners, Finance Directors, HR Directors / Managers and other individuals responsible for dealing with recruitment and retention strategy.
Students, in particular those studying CIPD, HR and / or employment law qualifications.
We expect that this session will conclude around 18.45 and there will be the opportunity to ask further questions and open networking until approximately 19:30. We ask that delegates arrive in time for a prompt 16.45 start.
Parking is available on campus which is free after 16:30.
A light buffet will be provided for the delegates.
Tickets for this seminar are FREE but booking is essential. Please click on the link below to head over to the University of Derby to book your place:https://www.derby.ac.uk/events/latest-events/attracting-recruiting-and-retaining-a-workforce-for-the-future/