Since 2002, we have developed a portfolio of property syndicates across all property sectors.
For these properties, we have negotiated a competitive property insurance service through our specialist providers, Erskine Murray Insurance Brokers.
All properties require some form of insurance, whether it's buildings, contents or both. When it comes to insurance designed for landlords, this often requires specialist knowledge and handling. The Erskine Murray Insurance Brokers solution provides exclusive benefits to Mattioli Woods' clients and provides cover for:
- Landlord's contents
- Loss of rent receivable
- Property owner's liability
Erskine Murray Insurance Brokers has an expert team of advisers, who will assist you personally with your policy and give you peace of mind. Their service is hands-on and very efficient with claims paid within 24 hours of receipt of invoice.
The main benefits of the scheme are as follows:
- Full all-risks cover for all insured occupied properties
- Competitive rates due to our group purchasing power
- Premiums guaranteed not to increase until March 2019
- NIL excess for fire, lightning, explosion, aircraft, riot and civil commotion. Excess of £1,000 for subsidence and £100 for all other claims
- Property owners' liability cover up to £10 million
- 36-month rent cover
For more information, please read our fact sheet or either contact your Mattioli Woods client relationship manager or Erskine Murray Insurance Brokers.