Frequently asked questions
  • Who do I contact if I have lost my share certificate or have a query about dividends? 
  • For Mattioli Woods plc Ordinary Shares, please contact the address above.
  • Who do I notify if I have changed my address?
  • Please download the Change of Address form (located under 'Leaflets and forms') and send it to Capita.  Alternatively, if you are unable to download the form, please contact our Shareholder Helpline(number above) and we will send you a form.
  • Is it possible to have a lost or invalid dividend cheque replaced?
  • Yes.  Please contact Link Asset Services.  See address above.
  • Can I have my dividends paid directly into my bank or building society account?
  • Yes, if you hold ordinary shares and live in the UK.  Please contact Link Asset Services for further information.  See address above.
  • Can I transfer all or some of my shares to other members of my family?
  • Yes.  Please contact Link Asset Services.  See address above or please download a form in PDF format (located under 'Forms').
  • I receive multiple copies of shareholder circulars. What should I do?
  • Your name probably appears on the share register more than once.  Please contact Link Asset Services for advice on how to amalgamate your shareholdings.  See address above.
  • When will Mattioli Woods plc release results this year?
  • Please see our Financial Calendar for details.
  • How do I get an annual report?
  • Details of annual and interim reports will be made available on this site when they are published.  Please visit the Annual & Interim Reports page.
  • I have a question which is not covered in the above. Who do I contact?
  • Further information can be found at the Link Asset Services website. Alternatively, please see Contact & Advisers page for details of who to contact with your question.

  • Page last updated: 5 July 2019