This is your next step into the world of business, and here at Mattioli Woods we will offer you a great route into financial services. We have an impressive track record of achievements and will offer our expertise, support, and guidance to the most ambitious graduates.To find out everything you need to know about our recruitment process, click here!
Working for Mattioli Woods: The Client Relationship ManagerThe graduate scheme
Principally dealing with top-end pension wrappers such as SIPP, SSAS, and high-net-worth wealth management clients. Our graduate scheme is challenging and varied with no two days the same. You will be able to take full responsibility at an early stage.The role
Personal attributes required
- Succinctly deliver client information covering portfolio performance and pension forecasting
- Have the ability to react with alacrity to ensure pensions and wealth management investments are completed at speed to maximise investment opportunities
- Be able to facilitate the purchase of commercial property including liaison with legal representatives and lenders
- Be comfortable in facilitating the establishment and ongoing services of wealth management trusts to limit tax liabilities
- Be confident in calculating pension income limits in line with HMRC legislation
- Produce of asset and liability modelling
- First-class approach to client service with outstanding communication skills
- Commercial and economic awareness
- Energetic, passionate, and pro-active
- Open and honest learning and sharing mentality
- Infinite attention to detail
- Ability to think on your feet
- Willingness to adapt and embrace change
- Personal pride and ownership
- We believe diversity is our strength therefore we don’t look for a particular ‘type’ of person; often your motivations and aspirations are more important to us. All degrees are welcome.
In return you will be valued as an individual and for the contribution you make. We can offer you energised career progression in an innovative, fast-paced, forward-thinking organisation.Training and development
Training and development is a priority for us; you will be supported by experienced managers, colleagues, and a wide network of diverse peers. We have a nurturing environment where you will feel confident to take control of the pace and content of your progression.
On-the-job learning is only half the story. Just as important for your future are the professional qualifications for which you will study - such as the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning. We will make sure you have all the support you need, including study material and study days before your exam.Location
The graduate scheme is based at our central office in Leicester.