Our employee benefits team can help you become auto-enrolment compliant.Our auto enrolment service:
Mattioli Woods will then make a recommendation for a suitable scheme provider and default investment fund selection.
Working with you on auto enrolment, we will:
- Project map your requirements
- Ensure the auto enrolment scheme meets your requirements
- Assist you in meeting your statutory communications requirements
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Assist with the required data outputs (this does not include data cleansing)
- Assist with the uploading of your first data file
- Assist with scheme certification where applicable
- Assist with your declaration of compliance
- Provide you with a scheme specific governance report
Mattioli Woods has a wealth of knowledge and experience in the corporate pensions market, and offers a range of corporate employee benefit services designed to suit the needs of employers.
We have evolved successful processes to provide:
- Employer consultation
- Market research
- Authorised recommendations
- Staff communication strategies
- Workplace pension and investment advice
- Administration processes
- Auto enrolment portals
- Flexible benefits
We will work with you to help you understand and prepare for your employer duties. For more information on our auto-enrolment service, please contact us.
Companies with a Group Stakeholder pension should not assume that this means they are auto enrolment compliant. Contact us to find out about our free audit service.
During our review of your auto-enrolment requirements, we may recommend a Group Occupational Pension Scheme. Whether final salary or defined benefit scheme or a contracts in and contracted out money purchase scheme – we can provide the expertise to review and recommend a strategy to suit your needs.