Graduate Open Day - 5 September 2017
Date: 5 September 2017
Event type: Open day
Venue: MW House, Leicester
Time: 10am onwards
Are you looking for a career in the financial sector with a high-growth and established business?
Are you seeking a role with a strong emphasis on personal development and career progression?
Are you hoping for a friendly, open, and vibrant environment to work in?
If you answered "yes", then you are the kind of person Mattioli Woods is looking for to embark on our graduate recruitment programme!“Mattioli Woods is a great career choice, and we hope that you will join us on our journey.”
You'll get the chance to:
- Find out about our fantastic, ever-growing business and culture
- Meet our senior team members, graduates, and apprentices
- Ask questions about the programme
- Understand what a career at Mattioli Woods would be like and where it could take you
We believe that diversity is our strength and we therefore don't look for a particular 'type' of person; your attitude, motivations, and aspirations are more important than experience. All degrees are welcome.Here are some of the attributes we look for:
- First-class approach to client service with outstanding communication skills
- Commercial and economic awareness
- Energetic, passionate, and proactive
- Honest learning and sharing mentality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to think on your feet
- Willingness to adapt and embrace change
- Personal pride and ownership