Accountants' Autumn 2017 Workshops: Prepare for the UnexpectedDate:
31 October - 16 November 2017Venue:
Various - see belowTime:
9:00am - 1:00pmCost:
PREPARE FOR THE UNEXPECTED...
Announcing our complimentary autumn 2017 workshops, designed specifically for accountants.
The events run from 9am until 1pm. Refreshments and a buffet lunch will be provided.
- How effective wealth planning can protect you from the unexpected
- The importance of tax-efficient income strategies in retirement
- Adapting to changing priorities in later life with regard to succession and IHT planning
- Case study scenarios to help better understand planning opportunities for your clients
- A brief topical update on recent changes to legislation
HOW TO BOOK
If you would like to attend the event, register for free by filling out the form to the right, or by clicking here. Alternatively, please email Jordan Storey-Knott with your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.