Accountants' Workshop - LeicesterEvent date: Tuesday 3 December 2019Event type: WorkshopVenue: Mattioli Woods, 1 New Walk Place, Leicester LE1 6RUTime: 8–11amCost: Free
Shielding your clients and their families in threatening financial times
If you are an accountant in Leicester or the surrounding areas, we would be delighted if you could join us for an educational breakfast event in Leicester on Tuesday 3 December, where we will discuss:Threats
- Trade wars
- Brexit & political unrest
- Risk of troubled pension providers and consolidators
- Passive investment management v active investment management
- Fund suspensions, Woodford and open-ended property funds
- Family and wealth protection
- Self-invested pensions to assist business development
- Maximisation of tax privileges using underutilised technical rules
Join us for breakfast from 8am, with presentations starting promptly at 8:30am.
We hope you can join us for a thoughtful and engaging event. Should you have any queries in the meantime, please contact our events team at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO BOOK
If you would like to attend, please book online by clicking here.