Family Business Fortunes - Leicester Business FestivalEvent date: Thursday 31 October 2019Event type: WorkshopVenue: Mattioli Woods plc, 1 New Walk Place, Leicester LE1 6RU, United KingdomTime: 8–9:30amCost: Free
Family businesses have always been resilient, but it’s important to keep an eye on the future. So where do you start?
Shakespeare Martineau and Mattioli Woods are delighted to be working in partnership to deliver a tailored event for family owned businesses. We will cover common questions that are key drivers towards future growth, change or big decisions in the family business.
The event will cover specific investment and legal queries that answer questions business leaders may be asking such as:
- How do we establish clear ground rules for running the family business?
- What will we need to look out for as the family business grows?
- I want to retire; now what?
- Have I done all of the business planning I need to do protect the legal and financial future of the business?
- Passing on and protecting a legacy to children?
This event is suitable for all sectors and sizes of businesses that are family owned.Confirmed Speakers
Katherine Marshall, Partner in Private Capital, Shakespeare Martineau
Lisa Botterill, Partner in Corporate, Shakespeare Martineau
John Kelly, Wealth Management Consultant from Mattioli WoodsAgenda
8.00am Arrival, breakfast and networking
8.30am Presentation with Q&A
HOW TO BOOK
If you would like to attend, please book online by clicking here