Managing your Wealth Autumn 2017 Workshops: Prepare for the UnexpectedDate:
21 November - 30 November 2017Venue:
Various - see belowTime:
10:30am - 2:00pmCost:
PREPARE FOR THE UNEXPECTED...
Announcing our complimentary 'Managing your Wealth' series of workshops for autumn 2017.
The events run from 10:30am until 2pm. Refreshments and a buffet lunch will be provided.
- How effective wealth planning can protect you from the unexpected
- How simple planning can increase tax efficiency in retirement
- The importance of adapting planning to reflect changing priorities in later life, such as succession and IHT planning
- Case study scenarios to help you better understand planning opportunities
- An update on the recent changes to legislation and the planning opportunities created
HOW TO BOOK
If you would like to attend the event, register for free by filling out the form to the right, or by clicking here. Alternatively, please email Jordan Storey-Knott with your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.